Covid Safety Plan
On the basis of Welsh Government regulations and Church in Wales guidelines, Cowbridge Music Festival has implemented the following measures to ensure optimum safety for its audience members, musicians, staff and volunteers:
- You must not attend any concert if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Venue capacity will be greatly reduced to ensure social distancing.
- Venues will be disinfected and ventilated before concerts.
- When arriving at the concert venue, please wait to be shown to your seat by one of our ushers.
- Disinfectant hand sanitiser will be available at all concerts.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the venues.
- All concerts will run with no intervals.
- At the end of the concert, we kindly ask you to remain seated until shown out by one of our ushers.
- Contact details collected at the time of ticket purchase will be stored for 14 days from the date of the concert in order to enable contact tracing. Passed this date, all data will be deleted.
Updated on 27.09.2021