The Festival is a Data Controller and Data Processor of Personal information.
It respects the right to privacy of all individuals who are involved in our Festival. We use your information only in the legitimate interest of the Festival . We do not share your information with any third party other than is described in this Statement. We will never sell your information to any third party. If you have any queries please contact Andrew Elliott at email@example.com or on 01446 773824.
We collect personal information from:
- Performers and agents
- Friends of the Festival
- Contractors supplying services to the Festival
We use your information
- to arrange concerts, publicise concerts and to sell tickets
- to negotiate fees of artists and other contractual matters including travel and hospitality
- for the administration of the Friend’s membership scheme including inviting members to Friends events, supplying tickets and arranging seating
- for the administration of volunteer help
- for the administration of an annual hospitality register
- for individual sponsors and donors including agreeing funding, providing tickets and seating and inviting you to specific events.
We do not use your information for general marketing purposes save with your specific consent.
Your bank card information is not held by us, but is collected by our third party online ticket sales and payment processors who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
We hold your information only for as long as it is strictly required for the legitimate purposes of the Festival for each year. We are legally required to hold some information to fulfil our statutory obligations as a charity and as a donee of various funding awards.
Your information is held centrally by Mary Rose and Andrew Elliott.
We exercise every precaution we reasonably can to maintain the security of your information.
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold and to seek to amend or to ask for it to be deleted.